Makeover Photo Shoots
Our Womens Photo Shoot will help you:
Scroll Down To View Our Womens Photo Shoots Gallery
Click To View Larger Images
What Our Clients Say
192 Goswell Road, 3rd Floor
London, EC1V 7DT
Monday – Friday 9AM To 9PM
Saturday – Sunday 9AM To 9PM
Tel: 0207 251 8997
© Copyright EyeMedia Studios | All Rights Reserved
A Few Tips For A Successful Makeover Photo Shoot
Eyemedia Studios can design the perfect makeover photo session to create the images you want. A professional make-up artist will help you get ready so you can feel like a real model and can get photographs you will be proud to display. Bring up to three different outfits to play with the various styles once you get your hair and make-up done. Our makeover photoshoot experience is fun and informal, but the results are amazing!
Have fun trying different poses and finding your inner model. You will get to look at the pictures taken during a private viewing to choose the ones you like. We will offer complimentary drinks and will make sure you have a great time at the studio. The photographer will take the time to know you and to find out more about what you wanted. This is the perfect opportunity to have some fun and to discover a new side to your personality.
Have fun trying different poses and finding your inner model. You will get to look at the pictures taken during a private viewing to choose the ones you like. We will offer complimentary drinks and will make sure you have a great time at the studio. The stylist and photographer will take the time to know you and to find out more about what you wanted. This is the perfect opportunity to have some fun and to discover a new side to your personality.
What To Expect From Your Makeover Photoshoot
What Happens During A Photo Shoot?
You and your friends or family will work with a make-up artist and a photographer to find the perfect look for your photographs. You won’t go in front of the camera until you are fully satisfied.
Once the makeover photoshoot is done, you will review all the pictures that were taken during a private viewing so you can choose the best one. You will get an opportunity to take your favorite picture home in either a print or digital format and will be able to order some more files at an additional cost depending on which package you have chosen. We will provide you with complimentary drinks during your day at the studio.
Follow these ten tips for a fun and memorable makeover photoshoot:
1. Try different angles during your photo shoot. Take some pictures with different expressions.
2. Come a few minutes early. Give yourself some time to relax and to get used to the studio. This will also give you some time to fix your hair.
3. Choose some clothes that make you feel comfortable. Outfits with too many details can distract from your look. You should avoid wearing patterns and bright colors, so the focus is on your look. Ask the photography studio for some tips.
4. Choose the picture that stands out from the other ones. You should go over the different pictures and pick the ones that stand out to you. At least one of the makeover pictures will catch your eye right away, and this will probably be the one you want to keep.
5. A photograph is like a work of art. It should look good from all angles. Details are important. The photographer who works with you will pay attention to details and might tell you to adjust your hair or outfit during the makeover, but you should carefully go over the pictures you want to keep to make sure everything looks good.
6. Remember that your make-up and hair only need to last for the photo shoot session. Don’t expect the process of doing your make-up and your hair to be similar to what you would do in a beauty salon.
7. Choose a simple concept for your makeover portrait. Don’t try to mix too many different styles or ideas.
8. Ask yourself what you want your picture to say. Best to stick to a simple concept like modern, cute, sexy, bold or pastel.
9. Look at your photos with an unbiased eye. We all tend to be very picky when looking at pictures of ourselves. You might be overly negative when looking at your pictures and should make an effort to be more neutral.
10. Love yourself! We all have our insecurities. Remember that some things about your appearance can’t be changed. Practice different looks, expressions and angles at home to find a flattering pose.
A makeover is an excellent way to feel fabulous about yourself and is also a fun experience. This might change the image you have of yourself and make you more confident.
Your Pictures NEEDS TO LOOK LIKE YOU!
Which sounds like a strange thing to say, because how can a photo of you not look like you?
With that said, you don’t even want all of your pictures to look the same. You must have between 3 and six images from your makeover and photoshoot session that displays a wide range of looks and personalities. By this, I don’t mean dress up in luxury costumes (I’ve seen this on profiles. It can make you look ridiculous) but something which gives the idea of a personality. Therefore, here’s how to make a Fantastic range of expressions while looking just like you:
Any good headshot photographer can assist you to feel relaxed and guide you through the makeover shoot as they take pictures. They’ll catch your personality, not only your facial features. Sadly, I’ve seen a trend lately where nobody seems to want to smile in their photoshoot experiences and instead want to do that brooding and mysterious look. OK, we don’t want you grinning like a Cheshire cat in every shot, but smiles are great for a wide array of pictures. People wish to see someone likable and relatable, so show that you’re an actual person!
Do your makeup the way you do it on a regular day. For some ladies, it may be advisable to have one image of you looking a little more glam (the way you’d on a special night out for example, or in the event that you typically wear a lot of makeup have some without).
You need to have images that have hair upward and hair down. For many individuals, the way their hair is tied may radically alter the way their face looks.
Dress like you.
Your headshot will be the factor in which the very first impression is made of someone looking to hire you, whether you provide services as a small business owner or you’re looking to be employed by an employer. It’s critically essential your headshot is current and looks just like you. We advise that you wear what makes you most comfortable, confident while showing off your personality and also keeping up a pro look for your profession.
Wear colours that accentuate your eyes and enhance your skin tone and hair colour. We want your eyes to pop because they’re the very first thing someone looks while viewing your headshot. What colours do you feel beautiful, handsome or most comfortable in?
A couple of different colour tops, one smart one casual. Maybe something like a jacket if this works for your look. Do not go out and purchase something you would not usually use – except your corporate shots. You need a minimum of one photograph wearing smart, business apparel.
Here’s a cheeky tip -go and purchase a beautiful outfit in the department store.
Leave the labels on during the makeover shoot, making sure that they cannot be seen in your pictures, then take it back to the store to get a refund.