Professional Headshots London Photo Shoots
Why Professional Headshots Are Needed?
Why are Professional Headshots So Important: If you run a business, there is a good chance that you are familiar with corporate headshots and have heard how all the smartest and most successful CEOs take a lot of pride in having their image displayed in this manner. Maybe it's something you have brushed off, and thought it wasn't necessary to have a professional head shot. Or perhaps you realise already how important professional headshots are and are merely reading this to get more information on the subject. EyeMedia Studios Professional Headshots London service are photo shoots that caters to exactly what you are looking for.
Whenever you think of headshots, you probably have a tendency to think of models and actors, since they need to have head shots to get work. For these professions, this still is true. However, today with how popular search engines such as Bing and Google are, everybody is searching names in order to get more information on companies and people before engaging with them. So if a client would like to see you before deciding whether to meet with you or not, wouldn't you like to represent yourself in the most professional manner as possible?
It is more likely that people will do business with individuals they trust, like and know. Having a professional and polished headshot can portray what you would like others to think about your business or you. You want your headshots to reflect friendliness, trustworthiness and professionalism. That's why our Professional Headshots London photo shoots can guarantee you impress future employers or business associates.
Professional Headshots London Photo Shoots For Social Media
So what about social media? LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Those are some of the biggest social media websites in the world and nearly everybody is a member of one or two or even all of these. Your appearance online might be even more important than your daily one in real life. Your profile can potentially be seen by hundreds or even thousands or more people. So make sure to put your best face forward online.
How To Get The Perfect Headshot
There are numerous tips and tricks you can use to get the most out of your headshot. Most executives attempt to portray themselves in as serious a manner as possible. However, you don't always have to take that approach. You may need to look serious in some industries, however, if you can, try and show some personality. If you do, people are more likely to remember you!
- First Impressions Count - These days, online presence plays a very crucial role in how successful business is. First impressions count and frequently the first introduction that business associates, customers and prospective clients have of you is through your photo on your social media pages or website. That's why it's so important that this picture counts!
- Look Professional - If your profile photo is a poor quality shot, what does that say about your business and you? If you would like to be seen as professional, then you need to look professional and polished. A very compelling aspect of your personal brand is your online image.
- A bad headshot can damage your credibility - Or what is even worse it not having any headshot at all!If you have an amateurish profile photo, what does that say to your clients? When you don't appear to really care about your own personal brand and business image, why should prospective clients trust that you will have higher standers when it comes to dealing with them or their businesses? Think about how a lack of confidence can financially cost your business.
- Stay Current - You can look dated if you have an old headshot photo. Clothing and hair styles change, so what might have looked good in 1998 at the beginning of your career isn't going to in 2016. If your online profile photo is considered to be your first introduction, then it's very important for it to look like you do. One invaluable way of documenting your success is to have a new professional photo done every couple of years.
- Expertise and Skills - A professional photographer will have the expertise and skills to work with light effectively - whether that happens to be studio light or natural light - and always get photos that are perfectly exposed. Their artistic eyes, as well as knowledge on posing to capture your best angle and skills they have to put you at ease and appear relaxed, allows them to capture the spontaneous and natural expressions that make you appear professional, friendly and confident. This results in an excellent professional image!
If you only have one opportunity for making a lasting impression, make your professional headshot count.
Would you like to learn more? Get in touch with us or check our Professional Headshots London photo shoots out to learn what we can do to help make your first impression the right one with a professional headshot!